LUMINEERS® are an excellent option for people who are unhappy with the cosmetic appearance of their teeth. These ultra-thin porcelain slips fit perfectly over the teeth making them look cosmetically perfect, white and completely beautiful. An off-white or crooked smile can cause serious confidence problems. LUMINEERS® are a fantastic alternative for patients wanting a beautiful smile without surgery, harsh chemicals or painful treatments.
For LUMINEERS® to be applied, the underlying teeth, bone, and gums must be healthy. Patients with gum disease or tooth decay must be treated prior to LUMINEERS® placement. Unlike dental veneers, LUMINEERS® can be left in place for over 20 years or removed upon request to expose the intact original teeth. LUMINEERS® can be fitted in just two appointments, and instantly add pizzazz to the smile.
Here are some of the problems that LUMINEERS® can solve:
- Large gaps between the teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
- Stained teeth.
- Uneven gums and teeth.
- Unnatural looking bridges and crowns.
How can LUMINEERS® benefit me?
LUMINEERS® provide a wide range of advantages over similar treatments. The most meaningful advantage to anxious patients is that no painful alterations of the teeth are required prior to the LUMINEERS® application. The covers themselves are so thin and unobtrusive that speech and eating are seldom affected.
Here are some of the other advantages of LUMINEERS®:
- Lumineers is the #1 Patient Requested Veneer
- The only system proven in clinical studies to last over 20 years
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty
- Made of patented Cerinate Porcelain
- Ultra-strong so they can be made as thin or thick as the patient needs
- Typically does not require grinding down sensitive tooth structure
- Reduced chair time
- Most cases no anesthetics or temporaries needed
- Permanent whitening
- Instant smile gratification
- Fast placement
- Nearly any smile issue can be solved
- Porcelain-to-porcelain bonding